Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tuesday Tutorial with Guest Designer Jen Schow

Hey there! It’s Jen Schow again to share a fun little tutorial on how I created the stamped, watercolor-y (that’s a word, right?) background on my layout for today.

The best part about this technique is that you can use any stamps that you have on hand. And if you are a Citrus Twist subscriber, you probably have a few! 



I simply stamped and heat embossed the words and then smooshed some spray mist on top of it. The embossing creates a nice resist effect that I absolutely love! You can see how it came together in the video.



Here are a few more close up photos of the finished layout. You can see that a lot of the background was covered up, but the details peeking out from all of the edges of the photo really make the page.




I hope you’ll keep this technique in mind and give it a try when you’re creating your next layout!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment