Monday, November 20, 2017

Traveler's Notebook with Essie

Hello, lovely CTers!

It's Essie here with a TN layout to share.

I had this amazing photo of my little guy having a bubble bath, so I decided to use some of the lighter elements from the November kit, along with a doily and some sequins from my stash, to make a floaty bubbly kind of layout.


I chopped into the cutapart sheet for labels and die cuts to match in perfectly with my papers. It's always so awesome to have those pre-curated little elements to work with.


Arty is pulling a funny face in the photo, and my journaling is about what a drama llama he can be at times, so the 'drama' die cut from the embellishment pack worked perfectly with it.



This was actually a really simple layout to make. The gluing and punching took a little time, but they were fun and relaxing too.

Here's a process video for this project.




I hope you're having as much fun with the November kit as I am!

Love,
Essie xxx

1 comment: