Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sunday Sketch with Leigh

Hello Crafty Friends! Leigh here, to share my take on the Sunday Sketch.



 The idea for a few pleated pumpkins came to me when I purchased a new punch, and saw it upside down in the bag. The ballon shape looked like a pumpkin when turned upside down. A photo of our Pomeranian in his Halloween costume seemed fitting for this page.




Before adhering the punched pumpkins, I stitched a line down to each one from the top of the page. Close up shows the basket portion, and I turned it into a stem by punching it from contrasting papers in the kit. You can glue the tiny bits on with a fine line glue pen.




The photo in black and white helped the color scheme to stand out.  Layers of tags, and fussy cut papers went behind the photo. Some dimensional foam helped the photo to stand out a little more.



Some scattered stars and stapled bits coordinate with the cut-aparts in this month's kit. I stitched the triangular scraps to the bottom of the layout. 





Here is your Sunday Sketch! Will you have a go? 

Thanks for joining us today,
Leigh




No comments:

Post a Comment