Saturday, November 18, 2017

3 To Inspire with Ashley and Tara


Happy Saturday, it's time for another 3 to Inspire challenge and this week have two different takes on it! Ashley and Tara are teaming up to share what they created.


Here are this week's prompts:

  1. hearts
  2. enamel dots
  3. hand stitching
--------------------------------------------
Here is a look at what Ashley created:


Then November GraceBox was full of unique pieces to create with. The first thing I did was pull out this sweet little harvest journaling card. It reads, "Everything that God does begins with a seed and ends with a Harvest". I added a hand-stitched heart and stitched x's. 


I love how thread brings texture to a piece. The stamper has several phrases that are perfect for bible journaling. I used the AMEN stamp, then added a few dots, pen stitches, journaling, and crosses for the win!


Now we challenge you! Take these three prompts and start creating!

Ashley aka @magmagandme

--------------------------------------------
Hi friends! I'm so happy to be sharing my creation using this week's 3 to Inspire challenge, which is  my absolute favorite one to do! I love teaming up with Ashley to create two different ideas with the same prompts.

Here is my take on today's challenge:


I wanted to make a little bookmark for a friend that was not only pretty, but inspirational. I loved working with this month's GraceBox kit! There were so many pretty colors and bits that the possibilities were endless.


I took the little Gratitude Tip ins, cut it down, and stuck it on some plain cardstock from my stash. I added a sentiment from the stamp included in the kit along with a heart rub on. Love all the variations of pink here!!


I added just a couple of hand-stitched crosses for a little bit more interest in the corner.

My friend loves coffee so I thought this sentiment was perfect not only for a bookmark, but for her too. Then I placed a couple of enamel dots and a fun black speckled splotch from the rub ons in the kit.


I wanted to add a bible verse that means so much to me to encourage her every day. I added a heart from the October GraceBox kit to cover up the back side of my hand-stitching and stapled it right in the middle.


I hope you feel inspired to create something using this recipe challenge!

Xxo, Tara

--------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your project/s and share them with us here in the Gallery and/or our Facebook Forum. We look forward to seeing your beautiful projects!



No comments:

Post a Comment