Thursday, May 11, 2017

In my Studio, with Célina




Hello Girls,
 
 
I propose you today to come in France to discover my scraproom.
 
 
I'm Lucky to have a room for myself.
It is a cozy and luminous room.
 
 
I found this office at IKEA : It is composed of a board and trestles.
 





  
 
I also have a small shelf, shallow where I can exhibit frames and small décorations.
 



 

On one of the trestles, I have a nice basket with my work in progress.
 
 
Here is my next Citrus Project : a mini-album with my NSP photos :)
 
 
 
In this small piece of furniture, I put all my material to make pages or mini-albums : papers, stickers, alphabets, tags...
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
And here are my Tools and Inks :
 
 
 
 
And my stamps :
 
 
 
And for my Pocket Life : 
 
 
 
This small storage created by my godmother : Ideal to have on hand all my Pocket Life Equipment : PL cards, alphas, roller stamps, embellishments...
 
 
And of course my typewriter, my indispensable for the journaling :
 



 
 My kits :
 

 
 

 
 
 And my photo printer CANON :
 


 

 

 
 I hope this little turn has pleased you!
See you :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment