Wednesday, February 22, 2017

2 Projects | Gina R

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a couple of pages created with the gorgeous February kits. On this first page I've used the Brinley main kit and embellishment kit. I've played around with a mixed media background on kraft cardstock - I love the combination of pastel colours and white gesso against the kraft background. 





My second project was created with the main kit only. I've used a simple horizontal design with the addition of a corner pattern paper piece. Black + white geometric papers are great for this purpose, they are not as "heavy" as a bright or solid colour, and won't compete or draw the eye away from the main feature of your page.



Have you been creating with February kits? Don't forget to share your projects in the CTK Facebook group and gallery!

Gina xox
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment