Thursday, November 17, 2016

It's the Little Things

Hello there and happy Thursday. I've found myself so busy lately that it's been hard to fit in the scrapping. As I was looking back at photos for this weeks pocket life spread I realized I have also not been making time for taking photos. I want to get back to being better about these things.

For now I was able to focus a bit more on the little things. A new hair style, a favorite meal, silly faces with the boy... even puppy cuddles and iPad time. These are the little pieces that make up our lives and I have them captured on this spread.



One of the things I've always loved about CTK pocket life kits is how easy it is to play catch up. The pages I made this month were from dates in September... the color schemes and embellishments still totally do their part because they are not "fall" themed. Winning!


I love when cards for not so great things are included too. It's all part of life! Put it in!



Here is a look at the full two page spread. This came together in a jiffy thanks to my kit. I implore you to take a moment this weekend to sit down with your kits and scrap a few things. You'll feel so great about it... record all of those little things that make your life uniquely yours.




No comments:

Post a Comment