Monday, July 25, 2016

His Love - July Gracebox

Hi everyone!
It's Gina Lideros again sharing with you a bible journaling page that I created using my July GraceBox kit.


I started by adding color to my page first.  The gelatos that came in this month's kit were perfect for this.  The pink gelato has a shimmer to it that shines and looks fabulous.

Next, came the stamping.  I stamped crosses along my page, arrows and dots.  Down at the bottom of the page I used the stamp "We believe in God the father."  I had the opportunity to design the stamps included in the kit this month and this stamp was inspired by one of my favorite songs by the Newsboys.



I used the alpha stickers included in the kit to create my title and added some puffy stickers and washi tape too.   The cute little arrow paper clip was the perfect touch to finish off my page.




You can pick up your own July GraceBox here!













No comments:

Post a Comment