Monday, July 11, 2016

Bonita Rose | Do The Word, July Grace Box

Hi everyone!

It's Bonita Rose here and today, I'm sharing with you
a fun and easy page I created inside my Faith Journal, using some of the 
elements from the July Grace Box! 


CLICK HERE to sign up 
for the August Grace Box!
Don't miss out!







I used the pink pastel gelato that was included in my Grace Box,
and created a soft pink wash on both my pages. 
Next, I used the honeycomb stencil with some green spray ink
I had in my Studio. Let dry.

Next I stamped some fun elements on both pages.. from 
this month's current Grace Box stamp set, included with your subscription! 

I used the mint alpha stickers to spell DO YOUR WORD

I added some strips of the white/gold washi tape on the page! 
Along with some of the white word stickers.

Next, I drew some lines for some heartfelt journaling.
And added some pretty pink flowers to finish my pages off. 
Voila! 






These pages are based on this verse below: 

"Do not merely listen to the word, 
and so deceive yourselves. 
Do what it says."
James 1:22 




My journaling here reads: 

Today Lord, I'm praying to ask You to help me
DO Your Word.
Not just read it. 
Not just create and take pretty photos. 
Help me to make a difference in the world
to others that are lost.

Let my life be a light. 
A bright light that can show others
the way home.
Help me to
DO 
YOUR
WORD.




I honestly loved everything about this month's kit, including the gelatos, the letter stickers, the washi, the puffy stickers, the word stickers, the stamp set, the cards, the stencil! 
Too much fun! 


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment