Saturday, July 16, 2016

3 To Inspire with Veera



Hi, It’s Veera here today to share you my first 3 To Inspire challenge! I loved making this layout with my July kits and I hope that you’ll be inspired by these prompts!

Here are my three prompts for this week:
  1. Use doilies
  2. Divide your journaling to two places
  3. Use enamel shapes
This is the layout I made using the July “Driftwood” Scrapbook Kit and July Sprinkles Kit:

For me the doilies really made the design of this layout! I created two clusters on the page, both connected to the doilies. As I had two clearly separate clusters on the layout it made sense to divide my journaling to two different parts too. I used gold gel pen for my journaling to emphasize the yellow patterns on the paper and the golden enamel stars.





Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your own project, share it with us here in the gallery and/or our Facebook Forum! Make sure to include the date of the challenge (7/16) in the title of your gallery submission! Can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment