Saturday, July 30, 2016

3 to Inspire with Gina

Hello, it's time for this week's "3 to Inspire" Challenge!
Your take on this challenge can be either a layout or PL spread and must include all 3 prompts, so here they are:

1. use a wood veneer/s
2. incorporate layered paper squares
3. add some hand journaling

Here's my take using the July Driftwood main and Sprinkles kits



I've started with a mixed media background on this page, but you don't need to - it's just my 'go to' with most pages! You might like to add a splatter of colour as a finishing touch instead.



Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your own interpretation and share it with us here in the gallery. You will be eligible to win a small prize from the CTK Store. Please include the date of the challenge in the title when uploading to the gallery. Looking forward to seeing your take on this!
I'll be taking a little break designing over the next couple of months as we tour through Canada and the USA, by that time I'll be ready to get my CTK fix again in October!

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment