Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sunday Sketch

Hi and welcome to today's edition of our Sunday Sketch Challenge! This week our sketch features multiple photos and you can bet I was super excited to take advantage of this! First, here's a look at our sketch:

I had the good luck of getting to work with the June Add On Kit this month and thought it was perfect to scrap a batch of outdoorsy photos that I had taken during a recent stop to view some spring wildflowers:



Usually I like to stick pretty close to the sketch, but this this time I couldn't make a few of the elements work for me. I was absolutely set on sticking with the photo arrangement, however I just did not care for how the photos looked with a square of patterned paper underneath them. After considering my options I decided to use a large triangle of paper instead and instantly felt that I had made the right decision in changing my layout up a bit from the sketch. 


Now it's your turn! To play along with this week's challenge, create a layout based off of today's sketch, upload it to the CTK Gallery with today's date (6/19) in the title, and you will be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK Store!

Looking forward to seeing your take on the sketch!

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment