Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday Sketch

Hello everyone! Jessy here with you today to share this week's edition of our Sunday Sketch Challenge! Here is the sketch we are working with:


Here's my layout:


I pretty much followed the layout of the sketch, but instead of 2 photos I chose to use only one and use a 3x4 PL card as replacement. I also added some pretty elements that I fussy cut from a patterned paper to balance the composition of the layout. The journaling at the bottom, I replaced with stickers and also CTK exclusive printables. Love how this layout turned out! Totally had so much fun with the February Main Kit.


I can't wait to see what you'll be creating with this awesome sketch! 

To play along with this week's Sunday Sketch Challenge, create a layout based off of today's sketch, upload it to the Gallery with the date (2/21) of the challenge in the title of your project, and you will be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK Store!

Thanks for stopping today!

1 comment:

  1. Helpful commentary . BTW , if you is looking for a service to merge are interested in merging of , We saw a service here http://goo.gl/Ms4ebj

    ReplyDelete