Friday, February 19, 2016

Pocket Life Sketch Friday with Karen

Hello. Welcome to Pocket Life Friday. Today I am sharing with you a pocket life layout that I created a few weeks ago and then a sketch for you to follow if you'd like.

Every month with the Pocket Life Kit and the Sprinkles or Embellishment kit, I create at least one layout maybe even stretching it to two layouts with a 6x8 full scrapbook page. I love them. This month I decided to do something different, I created a pocket within the layout, so that I could add as many photos as I wanted. Brilliant. I love how it turned out. 

You can either stitch the pocket on or staple like I did.

Below is my layout that I'm sharing with you today.


Now here is the sketch.



Can't wait to see what you create. Have fun.
Karen xo



No comments:

Post a Comment