Monday, November 23, 2015

Autumn Pocket Pages with inspiration video!

umilacze_czasu_Project_Life


Hello! It's Kasia here today and I would like to share with you pages made for my Pocket Life album with November Citrus Twist Kits!

We recently moved from Turkey to Poland and trying to adjust our life and schedules to new reality. I loved spending time outside as long as the weather was pretty but now it's getting dark early and the days are shorter- it's great opportunity to catch up with my album before the end of the year!

I usually scrap in the evenings, after I finish working. I set some candles, pour a cup of hot tea and move to my happy place full of scrapbooking goodies! It's the best way for me to relax, switch off and unplug for a while from the online world!

In today's post you can watch a simple video- have a look at my set-up and scrapbooking process while I'm creating the pages for my album!



Also here are some close ups of the finished pages featuring the gorgeous bits and pieces from all of November CTK kits- they are so cute and perfect to add little touches to any paper projects!

visual1

visual9

visual8

visual7

visual5

visual4


I'm looking forward to winter evenings and please keep fingers crossed that by the end of the year my 2015 album will be all done! There is still some catching up but with gorgeous products and hot tea in my mug I feel like I can do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment