Friday, May 1, 2015

Pocket Life with Pamela

Good morning everyone! It's Pamela here with a first look at the May 2015 Pocket Life main kit and the embellishment kit. I must say that this month's kit is my favourite so far. I love those exclusive puffy stickers from Citrus Twist and Pink Fresh Studio in the PL main, those gorgeous pattern paper that's perfect for the minimalist scrapper and those fun black alphas in the embellishment kit.
Let's take a look at my first spread for Week 15 to 16.

2015-week15-1

I really love those simple grid journaling cards in the PL main and they're just perfect for when I have lots to document.

2015-week15-3

Here, you get to take a look at the exclusive puffy stickers. I can't believe how well those ones went with the new Nespresso machine we got at work!

2015-week15-4

Here's the right side of the spread where I used alot of those black alphas for the titles.

2015-week15-2

I just love this funky black font from Simple Stories and I just keep using it over and over again! And you also get another close peak at another puffy sticker included in the main kit. The little heart is just so cute!

2015-week15-5

And here are your PL sketches for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment