Thursday, April 16, 2015

Hello Card With Michelle

I am a big admirer of cardmaking. I love all the little details and bits and pieces that are put together to make beautiful and fun cards. Unfortunately, I always find myself facing a big mental road block when I set out to make one of my own. So imagine my suprise when I was sifting through the rements of April's Flight of Whimsy Main Kit and a solid, fully formed idea for a card popped into my mind! Ha ha. 
 
Hello
 
I layered two strips of the Amy Tangerine washi tape--one was ran through a border punch- under neath the pretty triangle patterned paper. Next I grabbed a pink tag from the ephemera pack, the wood veneer "hello," and a cork circle and quickly played around until I came up with an arrangement that I liked. Since I layered the "hello" on top of my cork circle, I cut up another cork circle into tiny strips to place under the right side of the sentiment to keep it level. Last up was a gold arrow and a few of those fun, yellow stars and then I had a card that I loved and had fun making!
 
Michelle
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment