Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A View from Our Gallery: Barb Prendergast

Welcome to another week of A View from Our Gallery. This week we are sharing the work of a scrapbooker from the midwest (United states), Barb Prendergast. She uses the Citrus Twist kits so creatively and loves to scrapbook up a storm. This layout was made using a mixture of our August kits.

Make note of these two things:

  1. For each layout you upload to our Gallery (Pocket Life or traditional scrapbook) between August 26th and September 30th, you'll earn one entry into a drawing for an embellishment kit grab bag valued at $100.
  2. Each week we build a small challenge around our A View from Our Gallery Post. So if you like a challenge to keep you moving forward in your scrapbooking, read on!

The Challenge

Create a layout or PL page using fussy cut shapes and a strong vertical column.

Barb Prendergast


This is my take on the September 7 sketch on the blog. I used the August main, embellishment and patterned paper kits. My 6 year old granddaughter loves to scrap; last weekend I took her some designs I cut with my Cameo and helped her start a Disney "remember book", as she calls her albums.


Our September kits were revealed on the 1st and begin shipping on the 15th. You can see them (and some of the August kits) here.

Pop on over to our Gallery and share some of your work this month and earn a chance(s) to win an embellishment grab bag.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this page by Barb when I first spotted it in the gallery! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete