Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday Inspiration with Gina

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a couple of layouts with you, created with the Fireflies main kit and Happy Little Moments embellishment kit.  On this first page I've used the Snapshots 'Click' paper as my background, which was perfect for the camera theme of my photo..

IMG_1116

I've layered around the photo using papers, Daily Flash die-cuts, exclusive CTK veneer and flair with some machine stitching and messy thread for extra texture..

IMG_1118

I've stamped one of the die-cuts with a stamp from the stamp add-on..love how the font matches that on patterned paper..

IMG_1119

Here is my second page.. I've used the die-cuts once again and to add layers and help the design to flow across the page.. also picking up the colour and pattern from Rhi's dress in the Studio Calico Lemon Lush paper and by misting the numbers for the title..

IMG_1120

a bit of random stamping with the main kit stamps and scattering of cork stars complete the layout..

IMG_1122

Have you been creating with the March kit? We'd love to see, so please share your work on our facebook page!
Gina x

1 comment: