Saturday, February 8, 2014

saturday inspiration with gina

Hi everyone, Gina here today, sharing my first layout using the February Main kit "Good Life" along with the Studio Calico stickers from the "This is My Life" embellishment kit

DSC_0001

I've used a torn strip of vintage book paper behind the photo which ties in nicely with the vintage button. I've added some extra texture with some charcoal thread behind the button and flair..

DSC_0012

A few large splats using an acrylic paint dabber have been added and then once dry, stamped over with the October Afternoon "inspiration" phrase roller stamp - available in the CTK store here

DSC_0011

Well that's it for me today, I'll be back Tuesday with a fun tutorial. Have a great weekend! J
Gina 

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this layout! I love every single detail too! The messy thread is my fave! Also those pretty splats! I need to perfect mine!

    ReplyDelete