Saturday, February 15, 2014

Extra Project Day

“Hi there! Here is Amélie and this is my card made with February Main kit. I decided for creating my card to play with bubbles paper from October Afternoon. Love the look of this funny card!”



Hey everyone this is Evelyn Pratiwi Yusuf.  Today I wanna share my extra project about cute bookmarks that  I created using CTK February Main Kit. Reading a novel is one of my fav hobby and I wanna create something pretty to be my novel bookmarks. Actually my goal is very simple which is to improve my mood for reading novels in addition to functioning as a bookmark. 
 
I use manila tags, chipboards, wood veneers, scrap papers, CTK Feb clear stamp, flair, ribbons and doilies. You can find all of those pretty stuff in CTK Feb Main kit and start to create your own bookmarks. Easy and simple but the final result so pretty! See you in the next post.



Sandy plays with a design of overlapping circles and a bold sentiment. Layering floral designs and text beneath cut-outs to create a graphic valentine card. 



Angie here to share a fun little card I created with the February Kit Add-on. I used lots of layers for this card.



Here is a card I created with the “Good Life” main kit. The "love" stamp is from an older CTK kit and I used this tutorial to make the heart medallion.



Thanks for stopping by!  Hope we inspired you to create a fun project this weekend!

1 comment: