Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesday Tutorial

Hello and welcome to another Tuesday Tutorial.  Today I wanted to show you how fun it can be to take a plain tag and make it fun and then add it to a layout.

So first I want to share my layout with you.  I used the October kits which is by far my ALL time favorite kit!  The only thing I add was the tags for my stash. 

Untitled-2

Now for the tutorial.  First I mixed some simple acrylic paint with some molding paste.

Oct.-1

Then I applied the paste over a mask on the tag.

Oct.-2

Here is what it looks like finished.

Oct.-3

I then took some more molding paste and mixed some mist in to the paste.

Oct.-4

Here is the finished tag. 

Oct.-5

Thanks for stopping by and I hope this has inspired you to create some fun tags.  *Hint: there just might be one coming in your November kit.*

1 comment: