Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Sketch with Amélie

Hi, here is Amélie and today we have a new sketch to share with you. This sketch offering lots of possibilities!
Here is the sketch:

Nathalie


And now my interpretation of this sketch:
CTKSKETCH1

With some details: CTKSKETCH4


CTKSKETCH3

 As you can see I adapted it a little bit. For this layout, I principally used the main kit. Only the arrows washi tape comes from the Embellie kit. The enamels dots come from a previous kit.
I hope you will like it. See you soon. Amélie

4 comments:

  1. This is simply gorgeous! Did you design the cut file yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a good grid but your page totally ROCKS this one!!!!! Gorgeous work Amélie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies! The file comes from silhouette store Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the orange and pops of colors along with the SIl cut! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete